Terms & Conditions
From time to time, Visum Consulting AS updates these terms.
Please be sure to review our terms and conditions each time you want to use our services.
If for any reason you wish to cancel the service before the documents are received by Visum Consulting, you can do so by contacting us.
We will refund the fees paid for services that have not been provided yet.
The expense for returning the documents back to the customer shall be paid by the customer.
The right of cancellation does not apply if the cancellation is made after the documents are received by Visum Consulting and application process has begun. No refunds will be given to the customer in this case!
Processing time of a visa issued by Visum Consulting is based on the processing time of the consulates within regular circumstances.
Processing time will be extended if the consulates request additional documents and may delay and / or deny processing at their discretion without further explanation.
No service fees, embassy consular fees, shipping costs or part thereof will be refunded due to delays or other causes that are not under our control.
Fees and payments
You shall pay all applicable taxes and shipping costs associated with the purchase of our services. Requirements and fees related to the processing of visa can be changed, embassy consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance are subject to change without notice.
Visum Consulting does its best to describe all the services listed on the website correctly. However, Visum Consulting does not guarantee that all the statements, definitions and descriptions are accurate and flawless. Consulates often change their requirements and fees without prior notice and the changes can take effect immediately. We will always obtain information about changes in the consulates, but in some cases the descriptions in our website may be outdated or inaccurate. We appriciate the understanding of our clients about the fact that we can not be responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the requirements for visa applications, prices, processing times and other information provided on our website.
By using our services, you agree to let Visum Consulting contact you by e-mail, messages, or other electronic or non-electronic forms of communication for using our services.
By submitting your registration and application form, you confirm that the information you provide is true and correct. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID (username) and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user ID or password.
- Visum Consulting AS is not responsible for damage or loss resulting from faults or defects caused by customer. This includes:
- Errors in the customer’s documents or ordering.
- Costs incurred and processing fees with Visum Consulting.
- It is assumed that the applicant is authorized to make the booking. If the customer proves that the applicant had not authorized , the applicant is held personally liable.
- The client is an obligation to investigate the delivered service matches the customer’s order. This includes:
- The visa is valid for the period the customer shall make its journey .
- The visa is valid for the appropriate country.
- Information matches the document (s ) and visa.
- Declared correct and truthful information as the basis for the visa.
- Visum Consulting AS is not responsible for any indirect loss or damage, for example as a result of the entity itself , or any other third party , failure, loss of – , damage – or delayed delivery of customer document ( s) .
– With indirect loss or damage means , for example, lost trading profits, lost opportunity to reach the destination , the travel document ( s) is found to be invalid upon arrival at destination , etc.
- Visum Consulting AS is not responsible for circumstances beyond its control, that it could not reasonably be expected to have taken into account at the contract date or to avoid or overcome these off. It is conceivable , for example when the natural disaster, national emergency , war , strikes , traffic delays , canceled flights , traffic , weather conditions , provisions taken by the authorities etc.