Photo for visa
Most embassies have different requirements for the size of the passport photo. Therefore, we recommend that you send the picture to us via email and we print the image for you.
– Digital passport photograph NOK125,-
General requirements for passport photo
- The photo should be sharp, properly exposed and photo quality? The photo can be in black / white or color?
- The photo may not be older than 6 months?
- Photo size should be approximately 35 x 45 mm?
- The photo must be taken straight from the front (focus on the eyes), and against a bright background?
- The photo must show the entire head and the top of the shoulders, no shadow?
- The face should cover 70-80% of the image surface, ie the distance from top to chin must be at least 30 mm?
- Headgear should not be used on passport photos. This includes hats, caps, hats, hairbands, scarves etc. Exceptions are: – Religious headwear. These shall not cover any part of the face. – Thin unobtrusive headband or hairband drawn well back from the face. They will not be visible in the picture. – Hairpins can be used, provided they do not cover parts of the face. ?
- Eyes must be open and clearly visible, the eyes must not be covered by hair? Both chin, forehead and both cheeks to be visible?
- The mouth should be closed?
- Using glasses: Not stained glass,