Visa application Requirements
- Applicant must provide a passport valid for at least six months.
- Applicant must submit duly completed one (1)VISA APPLICATION FORM(pdf) in his/her own hand writing or in type.
- Applicant is required to provide two passport photographs with white background and both ears in view.
- Signed accompanying letter explaining the purpose for travelling to Rwanda.
- An invitation letter and/or confirmation of hotel accommodation booking. NOTE: A telephone contact for your host/hotel MUST be included.
- A stamped/prepaid, registered and self addressed envelope must be included with an application submitted by mail. Ask your local post office for such stamps. Alternatively, an applicant may arrange collection of their passport by a courier.
- The visa process takes 3 working days
- NOTE: Because of the increased number of applicants, people are advised to give themselves enough time between the date of travel and application